Misery Monday  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in

HOUSEK....!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

The Norlie's have officially reached max closet, laundry room, kitchen, toy room and most importantly garage capacity. Which means it's time to spring clean. Something I dread and look forward too. Mostly because I have reached my max limit of patience for the lack of space we once enjoyed last spring. I think there are really only two things I truly dread about spring cleaning. First how long it takes. To do this the "right way" as my mother always taught me, it takes quite a while because "let no dust bunny be left behind"! The second thing is having to do such an undertaking with a three year old under foot. Kailey destroys WAY faster than I can clean. I'm pretty sure she thinks she's helping, as I'm sure most three year old's do. Other than those two things I really don't mind spring cleaning. And once it's done I feel like I can breath again. Perhaps it's because all those dust bunnies I've been cleaning AROUND are gone.

Well you know what they say, "cleanliness is next to Godliness" so I best get to it!

This entry was posted on 7:09 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment