Happy Birthday Mom!  

Posted by: The Norlie Family



Happy Birthday Mom!

I want you to know how very blessed I feel to have you as my Mom. You are the most incredible women I know. You have a strength inside you that I wish I only had an inkling of. You have been such a great support to me over the last few years I don't think I know how to begin to thank you. I know it hasn't been easy having me and your gran babies so far away so thank you for being so supportive of us anyway.

Thank you for being the grandma that you are. Kailey loves you so much and I know Garrett will too. I'm so grateful for all that you have done to help Clint and I with kids. You truly are an amazing grandma!

I wish so much I could be there to give you a big hug! I hope you've had a great birthday! We love you and miss you, and can't wait to see you in three weeks!

Love,
Michelle

This entry was posted on 10:11 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment