Misery Monday and sisterly love  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in

vintage card Pictures, Images and Photos

sometimes, and by sometimes I mean once in a blue we have a Monday that really isn't so bad. I think today might be a decent one in the making.

This week I have my younger sister here visiting. Today we have things to accomplish and I look forward to it. Yes I have to take my kids along but when you have that extra pair of hands it makes everything SO much easier!

So far we have had a lot of fun together. Giggling in inappropriate settings is always good fun when you're with a sister! I can't wait to see how the rest of week unfolds!

This entry was posted on 8:27 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

aww you remodeled!! i like it :)

Post a Comment