Saturday is a special day!  

Posted by: The Norlie Family

I love Saturdays!

For me this is the 2nd best day of the week. Clint is home and I get to sleep in! Which is always nice I don't care who ya' are!

It's also great because I get to clean my house. And trust me by Saturday it needs it!

It's also on occasion date night. If were any good poetry I'd write something beautiful about date night. Clint usually works long hours and I truly miss him during the week. So I really look forward to spending time ALONE with him. Tonight we are off to dinner and a movie! YEAAAh!!

Today was actually rather uneventful. Which is absolutely fabulous! The kids were even rather well behaved. Let's pray the trend continues for our babysitter's sake! With all most no nap at all today I think they should go to bed easily enough.

I this is short and sweet but it's time for me to finish the dinner before I go pick our babysitter. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

This entry was posted on 5:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Yay! I can comment!

I love saturdays, too. Usually they end up being a day off for me, but today was different. I ended up being productive and cleaning a lot today. And I'm not a "cleaner."

Spending alone time with husbands is *always* a good thing. Did you go to a movie? What did you see?

Post a Comment