Just found out...  

Posted by: The Norlie Family

This is just too good not to share with my tv loving buddies. Ugly Betty is getting the axe! I'm sooo bummed! I loved this show! When I first found out I thought, great now they'll just put some other garbage show on. But my friends there is light at the end of the "Ugly Betty tunnel"! ABC is going to introduce the new comedy, In The Motherhood!

In The Motherhood is a show you do not want to miss! If you are a mom you will LOVE this show! It's based on real stories that real moms write in about the experiences they have as mothers and wives. I would watch the shorts they had on the net and laugh so hard I would cry! If I'm not mistaken I believe March 26th is the big day. Stay tuned because I will be following and blogging about this!

Here is a link to check out:

http://www.inthemotherhood.com/

This entry was posted on 9:52 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I've never watched Ugly Betty because it's on during Smallville, but I'm surprised that it's getting cancelled! I thought it was such a huge hit!

I've seen a few of the in the motherhood shorts. Aren't they with Leah Remini and others? It'll be SO FUN to see that in prime time!!

p.s. I tagged you. 6th picture in your 6th folder.

Post a Comment