Am I allowed to show off?  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in

So I use to think that skills as a "wanna-be" photographer were just not that great. I use to go the library and spend time just looking through books of really great photographers. There were time where I would be so moved by a picture it would bring me to tears. Photography moves me. It touches my soul like nothing else in this world. I truly admire and aspire to be like the photographers books are made about. My dream is to be one of them. While that's probably not likely, I still enjoy playing with my talent and trying to be the best I can be. Anyway, I just wanted to show off some of what I think is my best work.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This entry was posted on 1:38 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment