I've been sucked in  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in

to the black hole of digital scrap booking! I recently bought a program called Memory Mixer off ebay (my other love). This program is the bomb! I have had so much fun playing with it. I can create pages just like I would if I were actually scrapping! It has tons of different papers, embelishments, text fonts, quotes, and more! The best part though, is that I can order an actual book or a DVD of the book of make a slide show of the book or email the book. I feel like a whole new world of scrapping has just been unlocked! Don't get me wrong there is still something to be said for actually creating pages with real paper and embelishments. But for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of time, and two little kids who are at ages where they will either eat or destroy my pages and other crafting items, this is a godsend!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Also to feed my ebay addiction, I bought photoshop as well. I seriously can't wait to get that in the mail! Right now with the photo editing programs I have, I feel very limited as to what I can do with my photos. I just hope the photoshop elements I bought is going to be able to feed my creativity addiction. I don't know a lot about photoshop, so really I just hope my purchase was a good one and I wont have to buy more programs to upgrade the program I bought. I have a MAC and iphoto and aperture just aren't cuttin' for this shutterbug!

This entry was posted on 8:26 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

awww those are adorable.. :)

i miss scrapbooking.. my mom is a creative memories consultant, i should hit her up for some supplies.

I have yet to get into digiscrapbooking.....mostly because I never buy things online. I'm not sure why -- may have something to do with only spending cash. =D But these pages are adorable! And I didn't realize you could order them in books. That's cool.

Good luck with photoshop! Your pictures are *awesome* without it, so I'm excited to see what you come up with!!

p.s. I have a little thing in my sidebar just of friends who do photography. Peace and Pandemonium does some of the coolest things in photoshop.

love your music!

Post a Comment