How to Be A World of Warcraft Widow  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in ,

About a month ago a friend of mine and I were chatting and stumbled upon some thing we have in common. Some thing that drives us both a little, okay very crazy. Our husbands are gamers. They love their vido/computer games. They just can't seem to ever get enough or ever be bored or tired with the games. I've never met anyone personally who's relationships were ruined over this sort of thing and I certainly don't think my friend or I would let it do that to our relationships, but I think we could both very easily see how it could happen.

I am a with out a doubt a World of Warcraft Widow. My sisters and I joke about it but I've never really thought about it a whole lot. Then today I came across this article that seriously made me laugh out loud. I know it probably wont make a lot of sense unless you or your spouse are gamers but I just had to share.

How to Be A World of Warcraft Widow | eHow.com

Shared via AddThis

Photobucket

This entry was posted on 2:32 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Levi doesn't do WOW, but he has friends who do. He is friends with these people because he plays Dungeons and Dragons with them.

Seriously.

Luckily, it's just once a week and he can't sit down at the computer and get sucked in for hours at a time like video/computer gamers.

You are not allowed to breathe A WORD of this anywhere else on the internet!! His mom doesn't know he still does it and she'd flip. Something else you're not allowed to breathe a word of: I may or may not have created a character or two and play Dungeons and Dragons occasionally.

Not a word. :o)

Post a Comment