Day 5  

Posted by: The Norlie Family

Yesterday was a crazy day! I all most didn't think I was going to get to workout. Never the less I did push through the tiredness and did the Chalene Ab Burner. I didn't realize that was only like 12 mins. so that was a pleasant surprise. Even though it was only 12 minutes I was sweating!! So glad I did it.

Breakfast consisted of fat free blueberry muffins and a tall glass of Cranberry juice. Yummm!

Lunch I had shakeology. Which was perfect because I needed a meal I could take in the car.

For dinner I cooked the "Country- Style Pork Chops with Sauteed Spinach" out of the Chalene Extreme Fat Burning Food Guide book. It was soooooo yummy! I again cooked it for the whole family and even my extremely picky children liked it! However, I'm not a fan of spinach OR tomatoes so I steamed some asparagus instead. Over a very delicious meal for about 400 calories that was packed with protein and fiber. Two things my body really needs with all this exercise.

I think, so far, yesterday was my first real test to see if I could stick to my diet while being on the run ALL DAY. I'm proud to say that as tempting as that candy was in those evil vending machines was and as tempting as that cold bottle of Pepsi was, I was able to resist. So I say, GO ME!!!

This entry was posted on 8:30 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I think it's awesome that you're making such an effort to get back in shape. It is NOT EASY. Way to go, sticking with it on a tough day!!

Post a Comment