Day 2  

Posted by: The Norlie Family

For dinner last night I tried one of the chiken recipes in the Thin Kitchen cookbook. It turned out AMAZING! My whole family tried it and loved it! The chiken breasts I used were pretty big so I just cut one in half for myself.

Today I was a little sore from working it with Chalene on Burn circuit 1 but it wasn't anything unbearable.

I tried the "chocolate covered strawberries" recipe for the shakeology this morning. Definitely liked it better than the with the bananas.

Today, according to the Chalene Extreme Program, was supposed to be my rest day. I didn't want to do NOTHING though so I just hopped on the elyptical for 30 mins and did some basic crunches.

Over all I feel good and I am looking foreward to working out Chalene tomorow on Burn Circuit 2.

This entry was posted on 12:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment