Day 3  

Posted by: The Norlie Family

Yesterday was my rest day so I consider today day 3 of working out even though it's day 4 of my new diet. I workout to Chalene's burn circuit 2 today. It felt like a lot of the same stuff from burn circuit 1 with a couple of different exercises included. Over a good work out. I was definitely sweating by the time I was done. It felt really good.

I'm sticking to the Shakeology once a day. Trying new recipes. Let me say this, some things should just NOT be mixed with chocolate shakeology! Nuff said.

I feel good about myself and goal to lose weight. I'm trying to stay away from the scale. I weighed myself before I started my workouts and I'm not going to weigh again until it's been AT LEAST 30 days of solid dieting and exercise. I'm afraid I'll just get disappointed and want to give up if I'm constantly weighing.

If there is anything I'm learning it's if you want real results then you have to put in the time and if you're really out of shape (like me) then it's going to take some time to see the results of all your hard work and sweat.

This entry was posted on 12:21 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment