Completely in love  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in ,


On Sunday a good friend of mine, who I haven't seen in quite some time, dropped by my house. It was so good to see her and catch up on things. She is such a lovely person. I truly enjoy her company. Towards the end of our visit I confessed that we had bought a mini van. She was appalled to say the least. Then she asked me how many kids we planned on having. I told her probably four. She couldn't believe it.

To be totally honest, I think my heart would very well break in two just at the thought of being "done" making babies. I know more kids = more work. I know it means less time for myself. I am also very well aware of the fact that I probably wont have anything of any real value (monetarily) until they are grown and out of my house. But I'm okay with that. The worth of a big family is so ETERNALLY great that it far out weighs anything I may or may not be able to obtain in this life.

Besides who would want more of these? Just look at that cute little button nose and chubby cheeks!
Photobucket
I must admit I am completely in love my babies! I am a baby junkie!

This entry was posted on 7:53 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I must admit I totally agree! Even though I've got four I can still get those baby urges!

What is the matter with people? Two children are delightful but four is like having an itchy disease or something?

Your kids are adorrrrable.

Post a Comment