Misery Monday  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in

Mondays Pictures, Images and Photos

Today we have a lot going on at the Norlie House. It was big weekend with lots of candy, cake, and presents. First on Friday was last minute birthday gift shopping, then Valentines on Saturday, then on Sunday was Kailey's 3rd Birthday. So that means a whole lot of clean up for today. I also cleaned out my fridge for the first time in months and now know why Clint keeps saying there's nothing to eat! So that means a trip to the store today, which by the way isn't so bad now that I've discover the kids play area at Fred Myers (free baby sitter....SCORE!).

Clint and I are leaving for a trip to Canada on Wednesday and my older sister Stephanie and her boyfriend are coming for a visit on Friday. That means I have to have my house cleaned and the fridge stocked (with soy milk no less so that means a trip to a second grociery store), suit cases packed, birthday presents wrapped and packed, and kids bathed before we leave.

On top of all this craziness Kailey is not feeling well with a mild fever and the sniffles. The poor girl was up half the night because she couldn't breath even with the humidifier, so now of course she's a grumpy girl and will not be fun to tote around today.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

This entry was posted on 7:30 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment