favorite things Friday  

Posted by: The Norlie Family in

These are a few of my favorite things (especially on a Friday night)!


Favorite chocolate:

Dove Chocolate Pictures, Images and Photos

Drink
cocacola Pictures, Images and Photos

take out dinner
Wood fired pizza Pictures, Images and Photos

Movie (okay top three)
Stranger Than Fiction Pictures, Images and Photos

-----------------------or------------------------

anchorman Pictures, Images and Photos

---------------------or----------------------

benjamin button Pictures, Images and Photos

what I've been craving, since I am pregnant
Taco Bell Pictures, Images and PhotosTaco Bell Fire Sauce Pictures, Images and Photos


I like to keep it low key. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Good food and good company and I'm set!

This entry was posted on 2:15 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment